Cash Flow Story helps you understand the story behind your financial numbers
Imagine being able to show a client the effect of decisions they make before they implement them… Imagine knowing how a decision they make will effect their Cash Flow… Cash Flow Story can do this, and much more by putting you in a strong position to assist your clients to develop strategies to improve their business. You will be to show the impact that changes to the key drivers of their business will have on the Profit, Cash Flow, and the Value of their business.
Connect Cash Flow Story & Xero for powerful insights
Cash Flow Story is the value add tool you need to help your clients understand how to improve their business. Simply manage your client accounts in Xero, as you always have, then import the data into Cash Flow Story using our quick and simple 3 step import, to see the story come alive!
How to connect Cash Flow Story & Xero?
Simply create a new scorecard and select the Import data option. From there, it’s as easy as:
- Press the Connect to Xero button to authorise
- Confirm your Chart of Accounts are mapped correctly
- Confirm the reporting period
That’s it! Once confirmed, the data will import and you will have a scorecard created allowing you to see the story behind the numbers stored in Xero.
What is Xero?
Xero is easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in realtime.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your uptodate numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.